Location pre-spotted by Film France network
Location linked to PRIORY NOTRE-DAME - LARAMIERE - OUTSIDE
PRIORY NOTRE-DAME - LARAMIERE - CHURCH
Location Condition Type
1145: Foundation of the priory by Bertrand de Grifeuilles.13th century: construction of a new monastery strengthened. 1368: English are chased away on order of king Charles V.1381-1385: plunder by Ratier.1588-1589: occupation by the Calvinists.1589: liberation by Antoine de Bournazel, seneschal of Rouergue.15.01.1661: the Jesuit fathers of Toulouse take up the priory. 1762: banishment of the Jesuits.1793: in the French Revolution the priory is sold to the citizen Joseph Alexandre Bergeron.1846: The priory is resold to 4 families.1840-1856: Continuation of the south building by a succession of small buildings.1960: The left priory is invaded by the vegetation.1974: It becomes the property of Mr. and Mrs Touvet who begin its restoration. 2004: the roads to Saint Jacques de Compostelle go back by Laramière.
Gothic - Middle Ages,
Louis XIV - Louis XV