The Acquigny railway station is a closed railway station, located in the commune of Acquigny, in the Eure department of the Normandy region.
It had three tracks and two platforms; only one track remains today.
The original passenger building is still there, but it has been reused and now houses a computer company.
The spectacular scene of two trains colliding in the film The Train (American film by John Frankenheimer) was filmed in 1964 using seven cameras at Acquigny station.
The passenger service between Évreux and Acquigny was discontinued on 1 March 1940, and between Bueil, Acquigny and Louviers on 1 July 1950. The tracks were never decommissioned so they remain at Acquigny.