Park or garden,
Location Condition Type
In fair condition,
In bad general condition
Once called "Minor Seminary". Situated between the river Ill and the Rhine-Rhone Canal at the site of the old castle of Ferrette. Construction began in 1866 after the plans of the parish priest of Zillisheim Meyer and architect Schacre. It is closed during the First World War. The Germans requisitioned the building into a boarding Oberschule during the Second World War.
Remarkable architectural elements