Located in the historic Bords d'Oise neighborhood, the Village school group of the City of Cergy is housed in part in a building dating from the beginning of the 20th century, in common with the town hall, and in a modern building facing it. It includes a nursery school and an elementary school.
Location Condition Type
The building of the town hall annex housing the first classes of the Village school was inaugurated on April 14, 1912. Extension works were carried out in 1981 and 1992.