The castle of two lovers, a former priory, overlooks the loops of the Seine, offering a panoramic view of the entire valley. It is a place of reverie. Since at least the 12th century, the legend of the two lovers whose love is forbidden and prevented by the obligations imposed by their elders has been attached to it. The former priory was bought by an artist in 2015 and has been undergoing renovation ever since. The Castle of the Two Lovers has a built-up area of 2,000 m2 with 38 rooms in total and 4 hectares of land with a swimming pool. In the annex of the castle there is a concert hall and an art museum. The first floor of the castle is almost finished, the second and third floors are under construction. The two annexes of the castle are occupied by guest rooms.
Founded in the 12th century, there was a priory before 1142, known as the Priory of the Two Lovers. The priory was ruined during the Hundred Years' War, then during the Wars of Religion.
In 1607 the priory was placed under the direction of the Jesuits of Rouen. In 1975 the castle became a retirement home until 2007. An artist bought the castle of the Two Lovers and revived the site.